Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Old Goodbyes

These two girls left some time ago, but I'll never forget them. The one in the center is Wendy and the one on the right is Cathy. The guy is Rocky. Wendy and Cathy were two of the most memorable people I've ever met in my life, they were always happy, fun, energetic, interesting, everything. They made me want to put on my pjs and have a sleepover. When Wendy left she pulled me out of class and started bawling in the hallway, I almost lost it. I kind of wish I had, for her sake. After these guys left I said, never again. I'm not getting attatched to these people, no matter how cute they are. Can I try not naming them? "Student number 1, sit over there, please." Ok, so I'm comparing them to cute pets, sorry about that. I'm just trying to describe heartfelt attatchment to fleeting things.

No comments: