Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Kim Jong Il is HOT!


And he's pretty much a fashion icon in Asia. His hairstylist works long hours to keep that quaff standing tall. He's got the hippest most now glasses frames, I see the hip hop world has taken to them. He wears huge platform heeled shoes. He's really really short. I read an article in Newsweek that said the first thing he said to one female foreign government official on her visit was "What do you think of my physique?Eh?" What's a girl supposed to say to that? Yeah...you're pretty hot. Umm, now...about those nukes...

I'm going to blog about the dmz soon, probably not today tho. Oh, no...I just found this...

I thought my sense of humor was original...guess not. The students really laugh though when I seriously say that I really like Kim Jong Il...for fashion, but that's all, otherwise he's not a good role model.

No comments: