Friday, June 22, 2007

Emails and Excuses

I really wanted an excuse to post this guy, and I don't have one, so I'm just posting it. Cute!
And now for something completely different...but still cute...
I got an email from the student that had a horrible entry into the UK. Here's a follow up.

ME: How are you?
answer: I'm fine except only my health. it's terrible. it depend on weather. i hate the weather in u.k. sometimes i felt really bad. i didn't know why i felt bad. i think weather is just problem. i worry a litter about my health. but i belive that time tell me to answer.

How is the school?
answer: the school's name is regent. i think the teaching system is good and there are many different student. it's good for me but, i think you're best teacher than all of teacher in u.k. because my school teacher always compart a indivisual to a public. i don't like it. for instance, ones time, my teacher didn't answer to a question because of time. at that time is finishing time her class. sometimes, i'm surprised person mind in u.k. however... never mind...^^

Are the teachers as awesome as me? (no, I'm better!)
No. you are best for me. ^^
bye.. thank you . have a nice day.
---------------
No, I'm not embarrassed at all to beg for compliments!
I warn these guys about the weather in the UK, but so many of them don't want to hear it. It's a different world than the Philippines, let's just put it that way.

No comments: