Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Is it wrong to look people up on MySpace?

Because, um, I've been doing it. I hope it's ok. There's one person I sent a message to and afterward I'm like, oh wait, actually that person might not like me. But they should like me. So that's what matters. ERGH. There's this other guy from highschool times that I found, and if he responds and shows up on my MySpace, my friends are going to screeeam because they probably forgot all about him, blast from the past man!
UPDATE: So he replied! His messges are so funny. I get this in my Inbox:

M***??[my maiden last name]
ARE YOU F****** KIDDING ME?
Wow.
Ok.
Huh.
Phillipines?
Myspace?
I need to catch my breath.
I can't believe it's you. When last did we speak?
15 years ago? You were in... Cali I think.
I don't believe this.
Theresa..... I'm so glad you've found me.
If you're cool with it, I'd like to add you to my account and begin a re-connect because I miss you still and want to hear your adventures.
Holy F****.
Wow.
I need a nap after this.
LaFave.


And another:
I'm going to faint.
YOU HAVE KIDS? I just found the blog... I'm staying home from work to read the entire thing. You just f***** my whole day. Thanks. I'm going to faint dead away.


I've always loved his drama. Missed him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha HAA.
Rock on Sistah.