Thursday, May 31, 2007

Strange News

A couple of things! This morning I got curious about an old friend and googled him and found one entry:
"[Friend's Name], [Friend's Street Address], Menominee, was arrested on two Dane County warrants and a felony warrant from Illinois at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Walgreen's, 2301 Hall Ave. "
It was in the Marinette paper a couple of months ago. What happened? I don't know what's going on with him, and I'm worried now. I emailed a couple of people who know some people. I hope to find out soon. I'd probably be in jail if I hung around that place, too.

We were pretty close junior and senior year, he was our prom king actually. It's funny to think about that. He graduated from Madison, at one point owned his own clothing store, ended up moving home to start over...that news was 8 years ago or more...now this? What happened dude? Some people I grew up with are dead, some in jail, some are fine (the fine ones seem to be the ones that moved away), it's strange getting older.

Also this morning in my 8:30 class, I asked the question, "What do you usually do on Sundays?" The student that chose the name Arnold because he loves Arnold Schwarzenegger said that every Sunday he takes his two baby rabbits and goes running in the countryside. He has them on leashes, one male one female. The male is named "potato" and the female is named "trouble".
Wow. Strange day so far.

No comments: