Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Pursuit of Happyness


This is a really good movie, you guys. When I was a kid in the 70's it seems like the movies were good like this...and then the 80's came along and it seemed like suddenly everything was Rambo and I wanted to die. I distinctly remember thinking, "what happened?"

Anyway, this is a must see. I know, I'm late for this...it's been out a long while, but I'll venture a guess that there's quite a few people out there that skipped it. Well, don't.

One thing about me is I hate sappy tear-jerkers. So far I have refused to watch 'I Am Sam' because everyone who's reported to me on that has said, "Oh I cried so much"...that's a sure-fire way to get me to skip a movie. This one's not like that. It's a delight to watch. I'm so happy with Will Smith's kid's performance. So happy. This is like what I remember. I hope there are more to come like this.

No comments: