Thursday, October 18, 2007

Haim and Feldman No Longer Friends


SHOCKING COREY NEWS!--<--This is a link

Ok, this just kind of made me chuckle and I was going to write a little blurb about it...but on the OMG web page, the comments at the bottom are so hilarious, I had to post the link- go check it out.

If any younger people wonder why Lisa Simpson (of The Simpsons hee) is in love with a "Corey" it's because of these guys. I love that episode where she gets addicted to calling his recording and Marge has a coronary when she sees the phone bill. I remember my sister's HUGE crush on Corey Haim back in the day...and we called a number just like that and paid HIM to leave him a message. Yeah.

And here's my two cents about this important news...Haim is a spazz, but who's spazzier...him, or Feldman's high-maintenance witchy wife? All these people are borderline retarded and they need to read some books. Have they gone to college? Becuase they might enjoy that. They should go. Another reality show, The Coreys Have Class.

1 comment:

raisincain said...

Oh my God you're killing me with this stuff. I'm SOO embarrassed to say that I have seen this awful show, and I can't for the life of me figure out why it's even on. A&E needs something else.....like.....really needs something else. Do you remember these guys? We were too old for them, but your sister, yup...I can totally see that. Lost boys man.....nuff said.