Monday, July 9, 2007

What?


I find flags to be really tacky, this one I didn't mind so much. Just ignore the holiday slogan. Yeah it took me awhile to notice that. Hey, is that a big rock in the background? Maybe this is a local picture from the Central Coast. Oh, no that's probably one of my friend's SONS. That always happens. Actually, once I was driving and this guy next to me was giving me the whatever-you-call-it I don't know, the once-over trying to flirt with me, and then he realized it was me, I knew that kid for years and know his family. Ha ha. That was yucky. The look on his face was absolutely priceless. This guy's face, I can't even see but it doesn't seem to matter. Hey, isn't that illegal to do that to the flag? He should take that off right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

T, I don't wanna see anymore flags on your EXPAT blog. More beef though.

MarT said...

I know I'm totally offended by that flag (ha) I told the guy to remove it, but he didn't listen. What's with the word "beef" in this context? I fail to see how a sexy guy is like beef. More like ice cream, yeah? Or a burrito. I love burritos. I miss burritos! God Bless America.