Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dear Indian People,


WE LOVE APU!
We really do, please don't take it the wrong way. I know there are some people out there who make fun of Indians and use APU for a joke, but that's just dumb people. WE LOVE APU! Did I say that already? He's actually portrayed as quite loveable in the Simpons, I like him more than Homer.

I saw a report on CNN last night about this, where some Indian 7-11 owners are a tad miffed about their store going "KWIK-E-MART" to promote the movie. Don't worry, okay? One guy said that APU's accent is totally unrealistic. Well, it's the Simpsons. They are yellow people. Marge has really tall blue hair.

WE LOVE MARGE.
Nelson Muntz, the bully doesn't laugh realisticly, and should we even begin discussing Principal Skinner?
HA HA!
There are plenty of people who hate cops.
I think none of them hate cops because of Chief Wiggum though.

"Do they still serve those chili-fries over there? Let's roll!" -CW

If there's one message I would want to get out to Indian folks...it's don't worry about it, we love Apu.

No comments: