Monday, February 5, 2007

Ugh, Sick

Last night I spent the entire night vomiting and having diarrhea. I am so worn out today.

Right now in the lobby of the college here they are playing some piano music, a little high strung on the vaudeville hijinx side. I'm happy when another song starts.

I'm so embarassed to be at school when I don't feel well. I look terrible and I'm not sociable. I need a nap.

I don't really know what's wrong with me, but everyone in our house from Sunday until now had the same thing. I think it was the hot dogs, but I don't know.

Why is Sprite, and 7-UP so good for this type of thing? I don't know, but it is.
I feel like I've been partying all night, but I don't have any good stories to tell.

I'm blogging because I'm afraid if I stop then I will get discouraged and not start again.

Stuff I should be flattered about:

Since the new schedule came out switching students between myself and the other native speaker, several students have scrambled to change the schedule again so they could remain in my class. For some reason, I feel numb and neutral about it when I should be like, yeah, I rule.

One, I really want the students to have a good time at the college no matter what they are doing. I really don't want them giving info to other prospective students, like, 'one teacher is good and the other one sucks'.

Another reason might be that I already know that I'm ahead of this guy. I guess since there's no competition, I'm just worried about the repercussions on the college instead of feeling good about myself.

This music has to go, someone is now singing Amazing Grace Asian style which is really high pitched and all over the place. Yay, I didn't even finish typing that and someone turned it off!!

Time for my 1:00 class.

No comments: