Friday, February 16, 2007

Stress

This week has been so stressful. A bunch of teachers here got fired with no warning. The office here is very unprofessional, so there are communication issues daily. We have training this week by a visiting British professor, and while I'm excited, it's different and a bit stressful at the same time.

A scad of students finished the school this week, and they were a sentimental crying bunch.

Gotta go, meeting...

No. I logged out of this page, and headed to a meeting that really wasn't a meeting for me; another example of the communication around here.

When the students cry about leaving, it's hard. I hardened after the first bactch left a few months ago and told myself never again. But some of this group were so special.

It seems that many stressors are happening all at once this week, it's not a wonder that I feel the way I do.

I'm going to get some SoJu.

No comments: