Saturday, August 18, 2007

Yes, there's no number 16.

Here's one of those MySpace surveys, since I can't do my regular posting. Thanks for staying tuned anyway.

1. When you want to have "you" time, what do you do?
Read, read read...everything really.

2. Are you comfortable with answering personal questions?
Depends on who’s asking. Here in this country it's not uncommon for a complete stranger that doesn't even know my name to question me about my money and my husband. Where is your husband, "I'm divorced"..."Why?" I'm not kidding, it drives me nuts.

3. Have you ever cried and didn't know why?
Yes. I think every woman does this.

4. When is the last time you were truly happy with your life?
My answer is going to sound like a religious testimony, so I'm not going to write it. The simple answer is...I'm happy even when I'm not happy. But before, I was unhappy even when I was happy.

5. Have you ever found someone of your same sex sexy?
One time, but not completely. I think that person had a lot of male hormones and the problem was with them, not me...I know I wouldn't be able to act on it no matter what the alcohol intake...I'm just totally hetero...I already know.

6. Do you think long distance relationships are ever really worth it?
It depends. With technology now you can really keep up BUT it should only be temporary until you can get together.

7. What did you do at your lowest point in life?
Tough question. I did attempt suicide when I was 17.

8. What brought you back from that?
Being allowed to be in the hospital for a month away from people.

9. Have you ever envisioned your own wedding?
Not completely, I know that I would like to get married, and I would like to do it by running otf to Vegas very cheaply. I cannot stand big weddings, I'm allergic to them, they totally make me sick. That money could be spent on investments or a trip or something. And NO expensive ring, no way.

10. When is the last time you personally made someone else cry?
Probably my kid. I don't know.

11. The last time you were kissed, where were you?
I seriously don't remember.

12. Do you eat a healthy diet?
No, one thing I hate about it here in the Phils, it's hard to eat healthy.

13. What part of your looks are you the most complimented on?
Nothing.

14. Do you believe exes can really ever be "just friends?"
Yes, ex's can be friends, but all people and situations are different.

15. Would you attend each of your ex's funerals?
I would love to attend my ex's funeral! Since he doesn't pay any child support, it means the kids would get SSI. Sorry but my ex's life is pretty worthless.

17. Would you be able to date someone who had a kid with someone else?
I trust parents more than non-parents. Parents know what it's like to have someone they would jump in front of a bus for...without even thinking. People without kids THINK they would do that hypothetically, but parents know they would do it and couldn't be stopped.

18. When is the last time you were on a vacation?
Yikes, what a depressing question.

19. Do you make your bed every day?
I roll up the blankets that are on the floor and put them in the corner. We sleep on the floor.

20. Are you too shy to tell people when you're developing feelings for them?
YES

21. Do you use the Internet or television more?
I don't have internet at home...so...

22. Have you ever worn black nail polish?
No.

23. How much older than you is the oldest person you've kissed?
Don't remember.

24. How much younger is the youngest?
Don't remember.

25. Which celebrity have you been compared to most?
Nevermind.

26. Do you have romantic feelings for anyone, and if so, do they know?
I try not to. I don't like being disappointed.

27. What are your plans for your future?
Raise my kids. Try not to die.

28. Do you want to be in a relationship right now?
I think that would be nice, but it's impossible for me. The male genetic programming would have to change for someone to involve themselves with me and my family. I don't think men are capable.

29. If you could to pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
Yes, I would to take care of some business...and I'd like to come back.

30. Have you ever done any acting on stage?
Yes.

31. Do you like being in pictures?
I hate it. The only good pictures of me are ones I have taken of myself, people don't know how to look at me.

32. Do you cry easily?
Yes.

33. Have you ever been more attracted to a significant other's sibling than them?
No

34. What is the last fun, free activity you did?
hang out with my kids, they're hilarious.

35. Do you enjoy romance?
I would like to.

36. Do you tend to fall for people easily?
Yes,

37. Have you spent more time in your life single, or in a relationship?
Single

38. What person in your family are you the most like?
My dad, he's a loner, got a divorce from my mom when I was a baby and has been single ever since. That's a lot of years.

39. Are you quick to start a fight?
No, there are times when I should have been a lot quicker, things wouldn't have gone on for so long.

40. Have you ever put anything other than cheese in your grilled cheese?
OF COURSE! What kind of question is this?

41. What are you studying in school?
I study a lot of stuff, you don't want the list.

42. Do your parents really know YOU?
I think perhaps they could if they paid attention, but I think that they don't really pay attention. It's possible that Tom Brokaw's "greatest generation" gave birth to the most self absorbed generation.

43. Have you ever felt invincible?
Yes, and MAN did I land myself into some issues.

44. How many cars have you owned?
Can't count.

45. Do you get along well with your siblings?
Yeah, love them and miss them.

46. Would you rather be cheated on with or on?
What a sad terrible question.

47. Do you feel like you've got some growing up to do?
Always, and I love it.

48. Do you like to dress up?
Variety is the spice of life, I can be totally drab and then dressed up, whatever. .

49. Who is last person to say (other than your family) I love you to you?
Possibly my son, but I don't remember, it's not a common thing. Other than family??? Never!

50. Do you own a little black dress?
I used to. I think I don't own anything anymore.

No comments: