Friday, August 24, 2007

Desperate Cry For Help

Hey there! I feel like starting another blog called desperatecryforhelp because all my entries lately have fallen way below my usual standard. Really the reason is that I seriously feel ill and I want to get over here to the internet cafe and make sure that the blog doesn't die, but I have nothing to post except "yuck" and "woe is me".

I'm failing everyone except the kids, they like me being home.

There's so much going on in the news that really if I had a computer at home, there's be constant updates. But, as I sit here in the IC, I just feel like a fish out of water, and slightly nauseous. On the upside I've GOT to be losing weight, because I hardly eat a thing. Yay me!

If I feel up to par today I'm going to start getting rid of personal belongings, I have way too much junk, and I always have. I should be able to get what we own down to a couple of boxes, which won't count books because I have shelves and shelves of them.

I miss everyone.

I can't sleep at night. I have anxiety attacks all night long now. Lots and lots of memories. One after another. They don't sell over the counter sleeping pills here. Getting something means a whole nother doctor's appointment. Can't do that.

Ok, that's enough for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard of these symptoms. It's called "Your Thirties"... heh heh... ergh.

Myspace and the interwebs in general have made us face alot - news from every corner of the world and friends we thought we might never see again suddenly popping up eg: Me. It makes for a pile of emotions to be sure but rest assured (sure) that we are all in the same boat. YOUR boat just happens to be halfway around the world and I hate it. I'm happy you're there, making a difference but I speak for many (I believe) when I say you are missed as well.
A Kiss over The Ocean - cheers.... get better and hey - you're not getting rid of anything GOOD are you? Uncle Dave would love a package!

MarT said...

I miss you, thanks for the nice message. See you on MySpace, luv.