Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sorry!


Sorry guys! It's just that things have been so hectic with Daniel and well the Meades in general, and you know all the crazy things that have been happening at Mode...it's all over the news.

Wait, that's not me...that's Ugly Betty. I need to get out more.
But yeah, I have been not able to get on the computer at all and I feel like a gigantic loser. I'm pretty bummed lately, because things just aren't going the way I would like them to.

Interestingly, I'm becoming a better person all the time and I just didn't think that was possible. Ha ha. I just wish I could be a honed individual without all the pointed experiences.

I keep coming back to this: the end of everything is...be good to eachother. I mean that's really what everything boils down to.

No comments: