Monday, April 16, 2007

Wentworth Miller


So I was wondering aloud in class whether or not Wentworth Miller might be gay. The students didn't want to think so. I don't know anything about him, but I don't hear about him dating. The thing is, that I don't really pay attention to celebrity news, I'll hear the big stuff, but most news I don't hear. So...I thought, well, there's no reason to think that he's gay except he's geneticly gifted and I'm attracted to him.

I'm attracted to guys like Anderson Cooper and Douglas Coupland, so you do the math. Of course, I also like Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt which puts me in the category of...female. So where am I going with this? Brad and Johnny aren't gay. BUT if someone told me that Angelina used to be a man, I would believe it.

SO what I'm getting to is that the other day I looking at Wentworth Miller news here on my own blog, with the link on the side of the page here...and this article came up. 'Wentworth Miller denies that he's gay.' So I guess I wasn't the only one wondering.

But what he said just made me chuckle a bit. He said he's not upset about the rumors because people have fantasies. It's ok, he just wants them to watch the show.

I'm guessing this guy likes himself.

I also see that he's a graduate of Princeton University. I literally had to fan myself.

So, Wentworth, you have a new admirer here, add me to the list, even if you're conceited. What is it about him? It's the eyes, and the -everything.

No comments: